Rust sugestions! Tell me what you guys think!

Now don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love this game and think it is fantastic, but there are a few suggestions I have that could really IMPROVE the game a lot.

One thing I HIGHLY suggest and a ton of other players also suggest is some sort of a party system as to say? Maybe you can choose who you want to be able to open your door. Maybe Garry could add in keys for doors, and in order to get keys you would have to make them. Another thing that is a really big issue at the moment is, building on other peoples buildings. I know this is going to sound ridiculous and it is going to sound like I am just a whiny bitch but hear me out for a moment. Being able to make a stair case right next to someones spiked wall and being bale to just hop over it with ease is just ridiculous. Seeing that you can do this and easily raid peoples houses, spiked walls are useless. Maybe you could prevent other users that are not in your ‘party/group’ to place down any sort of structure ‘X’ amount of yards from your structure. In my opinion, adding something like this would drastically change the game in a good way, or at least that is how I see it. Other than that, I really don’t have other suggestions. :smiley:

Tell me what you guys think of this?

(Your game is still awesome Garry, I’m not bashing on it. <3)

I think you don’t read other posts or look at their development page.

I think you should put a roof on your shelter, and you will find it prevents raiding.

I kinda like that other players can sort of besiege the players camp/house in order to get to them by either making stairs, but it would’ve been nice if there was a way to remove them eventually so if they wouldn’t stand in your way all the time. No bases in Rust are 100% proof from filthy raiders :smiley: and that’s how it should be.

i would recommend a friend system for this game, so that they can enter in your doors and find them better