RUST UK SERVERS DOWN - ADMIN WITH NOW CONSIDERATION

NOW UK SERVERS why ???

Now official source explaining why ???

Aparently guys you should stop playing rust and start playing other survival games like Dayz Standalone u can by on Steam, for my large online beta experience if u have a beta game that u Pay to help devolper and the admins just don´t care and don´t explain why we don´t have servers for 1 day that means that this game dont have legs to walk.

My advice to all the RUST UK Players is.

Stop asking why we don´t have UK server online, because there is now Administration who cares or who treats this issues.

Buy Dayz Standalone and complain to Steam to take out RUST from it, this is This is an online fraud.

(User was banned for this post ("dumb demanding thread, spell properly, search before you post, all caps thread title, missed the servers subforum" - postal))

(User was banned for this post ("dumb demanding thread, spell properly, search before you post, all caps thread title, missed the servers subforum" - postal))

Lol it’s alpha/early access. Things like this are expected. Good luck getting steam to remove rust. I am not sure how this is fraud.

Another one bites the dust…

I hate to tell you, but this isn’t fraud… as it fully says on steam “THIS GAME IS IN EARLY ACCESS” and it explains what that entails… a “not finished product” which you bought. You subjected yourself to it. Ergo, it’s not fraud, and you are not entitled to a refund. If you didn’t want this… you should have read the fine print.

There are literally hundreds of servers to connect to… ??

United Kingdom Garry’s Server (100) slot, has been running since it was possible to have admined servers and has been very stable in my experience. Just play on servers like that?

So what’s happening with the official uk servers then? Been down for quite a while and I’m missing my home :frowning:

R.I.P UK servers.

Been down for at least 14-15 hours now. And they aren’t saying anything. All i know is if they wipe it because of this im gonna be pissed.

[editline]21st December 2013[/editline]

What’s your point ?

LOL Guys how hold are u ?

I Play a lot of betas since 1995 do u know whats the meaning of a BETA ?

Because u don´t know i will help u kids with that.

BETA is something that u do not pay, beta is something that is in test and have Devoleper Team checking issues.

If u Pay for a game and the server is down for 24hours and u dont know why because there is now one responsible to help with that.

That is not a BETA that is a fraud.

[editline]21st December 2013[/editline]

Sorry mate u don´t know nothing about nothing.

LOL Guys how hold are u ?

I Play a lot of betas since 1995 do u know whats the meaning of a BETA ?

Because u don´t know i will help u kids with that.

BETA is something that u do not pay, beta is something that is in test and have Devoleper Team checking issues.

If u Pay for a game and the server is down for 24hours and u dont know why because there is now one responsible to help with that.

That is not a BETA that is a fraud.

RESUME : IF THE ADMINS DONT COME AND SAY WE HAVE THIS PROBLAME BECAUSE THIS AND THAT IT MEANS THAt They just don´t care, it means u are a stupid kid and u have to wait more 24,48 or at the end WipeOut…