Rust Update!!!!!

So I made a video pretty much showcasing the recent information about the upcoming updates! It’s based upon the recent AMA the debs did on reddit and their forum post.

all these ideas from from this thread and not official.
http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1354611
and can you link the ama stuff?

ya it is from that thread haha I thought I made that clear sorry m8

[editline]10th March 2014[/editline]

By the way I wan to thank everyone on this forum especially for being constructive throughout this whole youtube process :slight_smile:

Bump up the jam

Bump it up !

bump

[editline]11th March 2014[/editline]

I really hope that these elements get implemented

net.connect 23.239.111.98:28015 Feel lonely,join now?

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1354611&p=44028314&viewfull=1#post44028314

Looks all fake to me, stop bumping!

I don’t think it’s fair to say all this art is done by the developers as it’s not true. As mentioned above all the art is done by Stym. Stym is not a developer on this game, though many of us wish he was.

Dude stop bumping, I’m amazed this thread hasn’t been closed yet from all the dumb bumping.

Bumping also just makes threads look bad

YUP

Dude, this is easily the most useful link I’ve seen on here in awhile!

You should also check this out!:

[quote=“VolumeOnee, post:13, topic:171230”]

Dude, this is easily the most useful link I’ve seen on here in awhile!

You should also check this out!:

[/QUOTE]

What? obviously just shameless plugging but everything he said in this video is purely speculation, nothing is confirmed nor made by facepunch, but instead by a user of the forums.

Hopefully these do come true !

A video of you pulling ideas out of thin air while looking at pictures we’ve already seen and all had access to long ago. Fooling people into thinking you had actual info and then bumping both your video’s threads with your second account (VolumeOnee) is not a good way to get supporters of your videos.

Another Updateless week!? :frowning:

They are soooo Lazy or its just because we(just me?) are addicted and expecting too much?

lol your a newb.

Here’s the real deal…

And your giving advice on gaming channels with 91 subs?

Please.

If you wanna bitch about subs, you don’t have that many either.