Rust video from 8 months ago

This is how Rust was 8 months ago - you can see how much they’ve progressed since then. Video is from Garry.

There wasn’t much crafting (if any) - and you couldn’t build your own house. It seemed pretty bland compare to how much fun it is now.

nice find have not seen this <3 jack

Still very cool. Watching this makes me want to play Rust right now… Damn but I need to sleep and work tomorrow. Looking forward to playing all weekend!

Og det er det som gj?r serien s? genial, fortsatte Torjussen,nesten litt oppspilt.

Det var min cue.

Jeg gikk straks hjem og lastet ned hele serien (somsymptomatisk nok ble droppet etter to sesonger, fordi ingen s? p? den), og jegvar hjertens enig. Dette var det beste jeg hadde sett p? dritlenge. Tror jegskal vie de neste to m?nedene til ? evangelisere for denne serien, tenkte jeg.

Starter n?.

Dette synes andre om serien:

"Enlightened, I guess, is of this TV season: that handful of people who are intothe show are really into it.? - , TIME

“There’s a general feeling among cable TV fans thattelevision needs to be dark in order to be taken seriously. And I get that.Most of my all-time favorite shows are about meth dealers and undertakers andstylishly dressed alcoholics. So there’s something pretty brave about a showthat’s not cynical or sarcastic or defeatist, one that’s not set on a streetcorner in Baltimore or inside Al Qaeda’s torture barracks, and still manages tobe absolutely heartbreaking. HBO?s Enlightened is the most genuinely moving TVshow that?s debuted this fall. And none of the characters get cancer.” - Melissa Maerz

?Everybody should be watching HBO’s Enlightened. It is oneof the
???:

yeblikkistedetfor

r de her

69 Love Songs

nn er det ikke n

rre franchiser fra utlandet

Hm?? Det m