rust website not working

when i search rust on google i find it and underneath it says settings offline and when i click on it nothing apears but the links on the bottom left when i try it on my phone it works perfectly

Are you sure there isn’t something wrong with your browser, then?

website working perfectly fine for me try changing your browser or clearing your cache if it doesn’t work try restarting your computer it might help :slight_smile:

try deleting your cookies and temp files and try try again my little sushi roll

nope it didnt work

Try removing/adding www. before the playrust.net

Personally, I’d try, cutting a watermelon in half, than spit on my computer screen, measure the size of the biggest potato in my pocket, and go water diving for 4 minutes, for the nest 14 hours, maybe 15… After doing all that, put butter on your toast that you have been saving for your turtle, and put some freshly cooked eggs, on top of it. Before doing all that you could also rub a lamp, than put a cum sock on top of it and pray for the holy jesus to come inside you, if all that doesn’t work, id suggest calling upon the grey ghost of christmas, and praying for your mother to bring you freshly baked pancakes in an easy bake oven. Hope i helped, I used the bible, for some information.

You must use Google Chrome

try clearing your unity cache