Rust: Why?

Dear Devs,

playing for years, cought by the fascinating simple style of the game, but now…i need to force myself to play Rust.
Maybe I am wrong, but I have the feeling, that You Devs are completely lost and adding only additional content, without fixing the existing issues.

=> Stone Pillars & Ceiling looks wooden / Stability Calculation / God Damn…still can’t collect spears sometimes, have bears under my foundations etc.
=> Why do i need a 2 hand sword against the Bolt Action Rifle?
=> Why i need to connect 5 times until it has been accepted?
=> Decay of material is now too fast, but the material is harder to get…lol Epic Fail.

What we need are Cars, Electricity, something agains the raiders, Bigger storages to not have 20 large boxes standing around…
I mean the benefit of new items is quite zero & some old items are still buggy.

I hope you’ll find the direction…lets make the game unique and interesting again…please…

So you want new stuff but you don’t want new stuff?

He means the new stuff added recently have no benefit, it’s just added content. And the existing stuff is either buggy or not efficient.

At least that’s how I understood it.

Exactly.

Stop adding senseless items, improve existing and then bring the cool stuff…

There is still rain inside building, placing of walls (sometimes correct direction, but the next wall it’s in the opposite direction) Thats what i mean.

Okay, hang on, lemme call up garry and tell him to have the 3D artists stop doing their jobs and make them fix bugs in code. (You do not want your artists fixing bugs unless your artists are also competent coders.)

The “senseless” items will be pushed into the meta eventually, just adding it now so they don’t have to do it all later.

Hint: Everything in Alpha is going to have bugs.

I can’t remember a single time in Rust’s history when everything worked perfectly and/or there wasn’t someone bitching on the forums about how something has totally ruined the game forever. And I’ve been playing for a long, long time. This is nothing new.

Almost like the game is still in development, or something.

Lol how about try playing the game first to see how everything is balanced you legacy queen

Deleted. Post like this make me angry at impatient people.

=> Stone Pillars & Ceiling looks wooden / Stability Calculation / God Damn…still can’t collect spears sometimes, have bears under my foundations etc.
** - Huh? When has it even been a good idea to make pillars out of stone, wood is supporting stone tiles and wtf do you mean about stability calculations??? You have to wait for spears to be ready to be picked up and bears are rare in the first place.**
=> Why do i need a 2 hand sword against the Bolt Action Rifle?
** - You don’t, you would lose anyway lol.**
=> Why i need to connect 5 times until it has been accepted?
** - You have shit internet my friend.**
=> Decay of material is now too fast, but the material is harder to get…lol Epic Fail.
** - If this didn’t happen you would be complaining you have nothing to do. Its a survival game its supposed to be hard.**

LOL

Heh the pillars would take up half the buildings :stuck_out_tongue:

We all know how well THAT raid went…