Rust will not start?

Hey.

I just bought myself Rust and when I go into the “play game” and selecting servers then nothing happens after that? she (<---- computer) does not download anything then “UnityWebPlayer”.

use google crome.

my parts are.

PSU (Power Supply): Cooler Master Silent Pro 800W 80 + GOLD
CPU (Processor): Intel Core i7 3770K 3.5GHz Stable overclocked to 4.5GHZ
GPU (Graphics Card) XFX Radeon 7870 2GB GDDR5. Supports 4 screens and has a resolution of 4096x3112 ysning under stereoscopic 3D gaming
Memory (RAM): Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2x8GB 16000MHz
HDD: Segate Baracuda 2TB SATA 6GB / S
SSD: Intel 330 Series 180GB
Housing: Coller Master HAF X Big Tower
Ram Cooler: Kingston Hyper X
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 Push-Pull
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth Z77-1155 Socket

[editline]19th October 2013[/editline]

got it to function :dance:

How did you manage to get this working?

It runs okay for the first few minutes using IE, but then throws up errors. My normal browser is Chrome, and after i’ve Installed the Unity browser it just displays a blank screen (just the background of the webpage). Any ideas?

Yeah same, problem with me but has Garry done anything? Maybe he has but I am still seeing lots of people with this problem I mean look here for example: https://github.com/Facepunch/rust-issues/issues?labels=startupbug&page=1&state=open . Still I don’t know if anyone is doing anything about this at the moment like posting on the forums solutions but to me right now I would like my money back.
Or just a solution and I remember sending Garry a message about it with my computer statistics and important stuff about it, I am still waiting for the message.

Frustrating though, I have a game that I can’t play.

PC should be more than capable too.
Case: BitFenix Prodigy Black - ITX
CPU: i7 2600K (Sandybridge) at stock
Mobo: Asus P8Z77-I Deluxe
RAM: Corsair Vengeance Blue 8GB 1600MHz
GPU: MSI HD 7850 OC
SSD: OCZ Agility 3 120GB
HDD: WD Caviar Green 2TB
PSU: Corsair TX650M PSU

I need to install UnityWebPlayer every time I restart my PC, so I can play rust ^^