RustEra :: [03/05/2014] FRESH/Remove/PvP/Kits/0Dmg/0Dur/0Craft

WELCOME TO RUST ERA!

Hello there, this’s Alpha. I’m the owner of the rust server called: Rust Era.

Our server is like no other, we have variety of **mods **for you guys to enjoy. We have **plugins **that most servers don’t, even if they do, it’s always glitchy and/or bugged. But here, on Rust Era, everyone is crisp and clean.

Here’s the **complete **list of what our server includes:

NO FALL DAMAGE
NO DURABILITY
INSTANT CRAFTING

**STARTER KITS:
*Our server includes a plugin which gives you the ability to have a starter kit, meaning, if you type in-game: /kit new - you get the following items, as a starter.

> ***STONE HATCHET
***> ***A HUNTING BOW
> CLOTH PANTS
***> ***A HAND CANNON
***> ***10 Arrows (For your Hunting bow)
***> ***10 Hand Made Shells (For your Hand Cannon)
**-------------------------------

**AUTO-MESSENGER:
*Our server also induces an auto-messenger, this plug-in’s pretty self-explanatory, but I’ll briefly explain what it’s about and what it includes.

*> **Every 300 seconds, the auto-messenger announces useful information that players may find helpful.

**DEATH-HANDLER
*We also have a plug-in which shows death messages, when ever you kill someone, it shows in chat who you kill, with what gun and from how long.

*> **This does not include suicides, killing animals.

GROUPS

***Our also gives you the ability to create groups, create groups with: /gcreate “name here” - delete groups with: /gdelete, invite people to your group with: /ginvite “name here”, and when you’re in a group, pvp is disabled.
*-------------------------------

**REMOVE TOOL

***You can also remove building structures if you’ve placed them wrong. Remove can be activated: /remove - make sure to turn of remove with: /remove.

**DOOR SHARE

***You can also share doors with your friends, type in: /share “name here” and all doors will be shared with that person.

**VOTER

If you vote for our server, you get to have a Metal Door, a Pick Axe and 55 Wood Planks. Vote with: /vote - once you’ve voted on TopRustServers here: ***http://toprustservers.com/supreme-rust ***- type in: /voted and receive your reward.

That’s it for the plugins, we might add more in, but only time will tell. Below is all our server connection information.

PRESS F1 when in-game and **type **in the following or paste in the following to connect to our server and to play on:
***net.connect 212.38.163.104:29515

TOP RUST SERVER PAGE:
***http://toprustservers.com/supreme-rust

***STEAM GROUP PAGE:
***http://steamcommunity.com/groups/rustera/

FACEPUNCH POST:

[editline]3rd May 2014[/editline]

17 ON ATM, THIS’S GREAT! WILL DO MASSDROP SHORTLY, COME ON AND JOIN THE FUN!

We just hit 71 players! HOLY SHIT. I recommend everyone to come on in and join the fun!

[editline]4th May 2014[/editline]

Recruting for staff members, looking for dedicated people.

Still looking for staff members, join us and I’ll spectate you. :slight_smile:

We’re not doing to sell with member activity, would be very appreciated if you could help out by joining! =)

JUST REACHED 30 ACTIVE PLAYERS! AWESOME!! JOIN THE FUN!! :smiley:

Don’t go anywhere near this server. It claims to be noob friendly but simply isn’t. I spent just over an hour trying to meet up with friends and getting shot by people in full armour for my rock, despite repeatedly telling them… I have a rock. At this point I asked the admin (Alpha)if it would be possible to have a tp to my friend, eventually when he could be bothered to answer after shooting everyone around him, and also completely ignoring someone who was stuck in a glitched foundation, I got a load of abuse before being kicked. No wonder he has comments disabled on his vote for me page. Avoid like the plague.

You are one whining little bitch, lol. P.S: all of what Evely said is absolutely false.