RUSTAFIED HAVE POSTED THE UPDATE NOTES HERE
@RustUpdates has been posting some information on the upcoming update!
Some of the major things that have been mentioned:
- I am currently unaware whether these are player built or natural.
- These parts have been posted about:
– Large Bridge Parts
– Large Bridge Foundations
– Large Bridge Broken Ends
– Large Bridge Columns
- Walls have been noted as being worked on. Could be in this week.
- Noted as compound walls and may make it in this week!
- Confirmed and will be in this update.
- The new 2 handed Longsword, Mace and Cleaver should make it in this week!
- Survey Charges now leave craters in the ground!
- Quarries will now snap to the craters!
- The PumpJack and Refinery are in the game now. The PumpJack will have a no-build zone just like the quarry.
- Tier 2 Furnace is now in!
- The Windmill may be in this week, but no other electricity items have been announced.
- All higher tier weapons now require high grade metal, same goes for metal face mask/chest piece.
- Oil deposits visible on ground, oil is however still available anywhere in less quantities.
- There is mention of numerous texture changes and exploit fixes.
These are predictions for the next update based on what is being posted by @RustUpdates. Follow @RustUpdates for more information. I will try to keep this updated until the Devblog!
What do you guys think of these additions/changes?
- Updated to include Walls as of a recent @RustUpdates tweet.
- Updated wall information and added PumpJack and Windmills and Mace as of recent @RustUpdates tweets.
- Updated to include some more changes post by @RustUpdates.