S&Box anyone willing too sell a key

Been playing garry smod forever and have VR want too buy a key name me a price ill see if I can match it be legit. I want too start coding and testing and building with this new version now that I have my health back.

1 Like

U can’t sell a key even if u want, game automatically gets added to ur steam library, you don’t get a key that u write in Steam, also I don’t think queue is open anymore and only way to get in now is to know people that are inside that could vouch for u and your work.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t enjoy the game, every gamemode is either broken on release or will be broken in a short amount of time, currently it’s only for devs who don’t care about playing the game, but developing on it, learning the engine, and helping the creators of the game with testing and finding issues / requesting features.

2 Likes

I’ll sell you one for 400000 bitcoin

2 Likes

I’ll Sell you these beans for 5 S&bux? Good deal, you decide…

:beans:

2 Likes

If I could buy an account with it, I would. Sad, as I’ve done good work but as someone who hadn’t personally uploaded the content myself (other friends credited due to nature of the projects & were published to their account), I’m not going to be included in a project a few of my friends are planning.

1 Like

I suggest making a portfolio and posting it on the forums or in the General channel on Discord.
No one is going to give a key out blind, at the least show people why you deserve a key, Talk is cheap!

1 Like