S&Box Discord Bot

Hey everyone,

So I recently released a Discord Bot with S&Box information, like this website, you can check the currently available maps and game modes, but you can also check the latest dev blog and more.

To keep up to date with the latest developments, you can also set channels where all of the commits, news, and releases will be posted on!

Interested? Click here to invite the bot!

S&BoxToolsHelp

Soon you will also be able to search for organizations and much more.

11 Likes

This looks interesting. I added your bot just to test it out but why does the bot status say this and when I use r/help it does not work?
s/help works just wondering if it’s a typo.

2 Likes

Typo, will fix it

2 Likes

uh someone else made something similar to this lol

2 Likes

Hey,
Before making releasing the bot i searched around to check if there was anything like this, i probably didn’t found it cause when I first released the bot was when the first commit was done on that bot.
Also it looks like the bot is intended to be self hosted while mine you can just invite and has more stuff, such as the commits

3 Likes

This looks great! It’s not open source, is it?

1 Like

This is giving me flashbacks. I’ve made so many small projects and then I find out that a much better version of it already exists on Github

2 Likes

Not for now, but it definitely will be

I mentioned your Discord bot in a blogpost here since I thought it was really neat! If you want me to remove it, just let me know.

Feel free to post it