S&Box Gamemode List (Outdated)

Here’s a list of S&Box gamemodes that are, or seem likely to be developed for S&Box.

I hope you guys will find it useful. Maybe you can find here some gamemodes you want to support and help with the development.

I will do my best to keeps this up to date, by adding new gamemods that popup on the forums and removing ones that seem dead. If you think there is something I missed or I should change, feel free to comment.

If you want to check out some gamemode samples, the best place for that is #waywo channel on S&box discord.

Other topics that are worth checking out:

Gamemode List

:key: - marks a gamemode from devs that have S&box access

Made by Facepunch

Remakes

RP

RPG

RTS

FPS

PvP

Forts

PvE

Survival

Zombie

Platform & Speedrun

Other

51 Likes

Nice one, I’m sure people will find this helpful.

I will say though, surely both of the gamemodes in the other section could be classified as PvP?

2 Likes

Chloride is more towards the PvE / Racing genre for now, PvP will be supported eventually, but that’s a while away…

Edit: Might also be better to mark this as a wiki so others can edit it.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comments. Updated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

S&Box TTT and TTT Reborn for S&Box are probably working together, but for now keeping them separate might be better.

Nice list anyway :smiley:

3 Likes

These news travel faster than our announcements :smiley:

4 Likes

what about my dine’n dash one

although im not sure where that would fit on there
it is for sure not ttt, rp, pve, zomie, closest might be pvp but you dont kill eachother

2 Likes

Good idea and thanks for adding us to the list :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for adding YourRP :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m glad to hear you guys are joining forces. I’ll update the TTT part once you guys figure out where will you post updates and etc. :wink:

Thanks for the info, added.

I wasn’t sure if it would fit as “MiniGame” so for now I added it as “Other”.

4 Likes

yeah atm its its own thing, but it will be one of a few minigames down the line when we get dedicated servers and such to do whatever it is needed to hook it to the main lobby with other gamemodes,
but thats down the line and there is a chance it might not happen so its staying standalone untill we decide and try to do that bigger idea

3 Likes

Thanks for adding RPG Project Zero to the list. It might be better under another category as its more like an MMO with PVE than DarkRP etc which I feel like the RP category is more aimed towards.

2 Likes

Thanks for the comment.

I moved it to new RPG category. This should distinguish it from the RP type. :wink:

1 Like

Thanks, really useful forum post to have :slight_smile:

3 Likes

He’s a king, my thread wasn’t even up for an hour before he linked it.

2 Likes

Very epic, but why is ttt its own category in this?

2 Likes

Deathrun is actually already made as a mode too, there’s even a map under works by @gvarados

2 Likes

Probably because there was more than one initially.

2 Likes

That’s exactly the reason.

I’ll probably make a “Remake” category and move it there along with some other game modes from PvP.

2 Likes

You should make this into a wiki, so it’s editable not only be you, and you don’t need to soley keeping track of everything

2 Likes