S&Box Gamemode List (Outdated)

Cinema gamemode if will be a keys~

2 Likes

It was listed here :slight_smile:
https://sbox-api-explorer.web.app/assets/gamemode/rtmstuff.prophunt

Thanks for adding the puzzle gamemode! It’s amazing to see such a wide variety of different gamemodes.

1 Like

Hey, sorry for disturbing,

Does my gamemode could be added to ur list ?

thanks in advance ahah

1 Like

Thanks for sharing.

I somehow missed you gamemode. :slight_smile:

Sorry for that.

No problem, appreciated

Have a nice day :sweat_smile:

gKarts did get access (just sayin’)
and thanks for that post :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the info.
Updated. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! I’d love to add my gamemode concept to the list: Burger Speed (fast food game concept) - #7 by Lexa
I can’t wait to bring it over to sandbox

2 Likes

thank you for adding liver failure

2 Likes

Thanks for adding Mushroom Bomber to the list!

3 Likes

Well it’s been 30 days since I’ve started this topic and I lost the edit power again.

So it’s gonna be same as the last time, I’ll just post new gamemode updates. Hopefully I’ll be able to convert this topic into a wiki in the near future, so it can be updated.

I also hope to add more key icons to all listed gamemodes. :slight_smile:

1 Like

It makes me so happy to see ‘Hidden’ in that list. I hope it’s no coincidence and that it is a fun and faithful remake of The Hidden Source, because I loved that mod to death.

1 Like

New project: S&boxing - 1v1 Fighting Gamemode

2 Likes

I got a key but you can scratch off Larry’s Rumble. I’m gonna make it a top down like the original Warlocks and make it with the S&box assets mostly. Might make something out of it when I feel like messing with animgraph sometime in the future

3 Likes

We got the key ma dude

2 Likes

I’m really glad you guys got keys. :slight_smile:

Probably in 10 days or so I will be able to lvl up, then turn thread post into a wiki and update it. :wink:

2 Likes

Just a heads up, development for ‘Battle Builders’ has started as I was given access a few days ago

Thought you should know of this :slight_smile:

3 Likes

TTT Reborn has started work with one key. <3

4 Likes

Since I can no longer edit this topic nor turn it into a wiki, here’s a fresh one turned into a wiki. :slight_smile:

S&Box Gamemode List

3 Likes