S&Box Gamemode List

Since I can not edit the previous list that can be found here S&Box Gamemode List (Outdated), here is a new and better list that will stay up to date and it will be a wiki so all of you can post updates. :slight_smile:

This list contains all gamemodes that hopefully you will see once S&box is released.
If you want to check out some gamemode samples, the best place for that is #waywo channel on S&box discord.

Other topics that are worth checking out:

Gamemode List

Links will direct you to either forum topic or gamemode page.

:key: - marks a gamemode from devs that have S&box access, some will direct you to GitHub repo.

Made by Facepunch

Remakes

RP

RPG

RTS

FPS

PvP

Forts

PvE

Survival

Zombie

Platform & Speedrun

Racing

Other

26 Likes

glad to see you’re a Regular now :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Cheers mate, its been a while tho

3 Likes

YourRP has now access (1 key), thanks for the list :wink:

2 Likes

s&rp has 2 keys xox

3 Likes

s&boxing has now access (1 key)

2 Likes

Would it be possible to have a new ‘Surreal / Paranormal ’ category with my current gamemode-idea Juxtaposition?

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Thanks for the list! I now have even more to look forward to in Sbox!

1 Like

To add

We would need to have one more gamemode that would fit into that category.

I’ve updated the list. Once the beta launches I’m thinking it will be a good time to cleanup the list, remove gamemodes that seem abandoned, divide them to closed and open source, maybe make it mandatory to have forum topic, discord or other place where people can talk about it.

I’m open to ideas and since it’s a wiki, anyone can contribute. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I dont know how long the given out keys will last but for now Space Rising is coming back with s&box acess

1 Like

Actually, space rising is gonna be dumped for the time being I have a other idea that should be easier for my self

“Puzzle Community / Gamemode” has access. Nice list!

Perhaps recategorise with the new gamemode categories?