S&box Gamemodes Tierlist

Make your own Gamemodes tierlist and post it here.

Did you make one of these gamemodes? Are you mad that people are putting it in trash tiers? Confront the person directly in this thread!

Here’s mine:

Don’t @ me

5 Likes

why did you do dvd screensaver like that

3 Likes

It doesn’t even hit the corners

4 Likes

Biased for voxels

2 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

May I ask why you put “Cat Harvest” in Bad? You fool? You absolute buffoon? You think you can challenge me in my own realm? You think you can rebel against my authority? You dare come into my house and upturn my dining chairs and spill coffee grounds in my Keurig? You thought you were safe in your chain mail armor behind that screen of yours. I will take these laminate wood floor boards and destroy you.
I didn’t want war.
But I didn’t start it.

4 Likes

Objectively bad tier list, troll, mayhaps?

4 Likes

3 Likes

Its just looks like a usual indie game from Steam shop, for s&box its not bad, yeah i apologise, but* now s&box dont have good mods. Maybe Cat Harvest 2 will be better, with more endings and not boring gameplay.

1 Like

I get it, you’re THAT kind of player…
The type of player that says a game is objectively bad because it’s not catered to their liking, would you have preferred if the cats had guns maybe? Perhaps you wanted me to make them zombies? Let’s just remove the aspect of harvesting or rescuing and let’s just make it endless waves of undead, you would’ve liked that more wouldn’t you?
I’ll give you a set of completely random weapons, let’s say it’s the following: AK-47, M4 Shotgun, Desert Eagle, RPG. You love those weapons don’t you? I just picked them without thinking about it, but they are the best, aren’t they? Just going out in the field and mowing down hordes of zombies coming at you at snail’s pace. Why not remove the field? Let’s put this in an abandoned city, maybe located in the UK? I know the perfect place! The map Construct should do just fine, I bet you’ll love that.
A zombie horde survival put inside the Construct map, the zombies are just normal Terries tinted green, even their clothes, which are randomly picked from a list, are of the same color, because I couldn’t bother making anything customized, but I bet you’ll love that!
You just love anything that moves and can be shot, you don’t have the time, or patience, to actually enjoy a relaxing game that offers actual storytelling and an objective, you zoomer, go back to TikTok.
Maybe I’ve been getting it wrong… Maybe you’re the kind of guy that prefers playing the game as it’s meant to be played, a sandbox gamemode! It’s the name of the game after all.
Here’s what I’ll do, just for you, my sweety-pie, my treasure, my most valuable possession:

1. I’ll go to the Facepunch github;
  2. I’ll fork the sandbox gamemode;
  3. I’ll add the undo button:
  4. I’ll release it, and call it after you, RusselBox

Does that satisfy you? My darling? Would you prefer I also add more tools to the game? Are you fine welding melons to boxes and then shooting the brick walls and glass to break it? I didn’t even touch the map, so you can go ahead and make some funny videos inside of the White Room, just like you always do.
JUST KIDDING
I’m not gonna do that at all, because I don’t care about your opinion.
I’ve seen what you do and I’ve seen what you like, and that alone shows how much I shouldn’t care about you and your trash tier list.
I mean, seriously? You put freaking MELON in the same tier as GRAVE QUEST. Did you even play it? You’re a watermelon and you roll around Construct, THAT’S IT!
WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!
Anyways, you’ve already been banned, so good luck responding to this comment honey.
Peace.

7 Likes

:thinking:.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Thrilling gameplay if I do say so myself.

For the secret ending you can watch this handy tutorial:

2 Likes

Such riveting playthrough

2 Likes