S&box key mysteriously revoked

I noticed my s&box key just got revoked:

It’s now missing from my library, and I can’t find any official announcement about it.

Did I just fail some criteria or something, is this an official thing that has yet to be announced, or?

1 Like

2 Likes

:( no appeal I guess? Just not eligible anymore?

1 Like

Every once in awhile he’ll cull users from the preview if they aren’t actively using it - this isnt the first time it’s happened

1 Like

The keyboard on my gaming laptop broke a while ago and I don’t have enough money to repair it yet. So my interest in gaming (well, programming for games like s&box, which requires a working keyboard) is greatly diminished for the time being.

ASUS and their stupid fragile laptops. I guess it lost me s&box. Very nice.

2 Likes

If it makes you feel better, it’s as simple as “if you’re not actively helping, there’s no need for you to have access”, so the reason you weren’t able to open s&box once in 6 months doesn’t actually matter.

2 Likes

Capacity to help in the future notwithstanding, apparently. It doesn’t help me feel any better at all. Thanks for trying though.

1 Like

Well… are you planning on fixing your keyboard anytime soon?

1 Like

I’ll most likely end up building an entirely new PC in the coming months, but yes, I plan on fixing this as soon as I can. I just don’t have the money to do it now because I’m stuck on a small allowance, but soon I should have some actual money to spend.

The exact details aren’t important, it’ll just be a shame that once I’m done, I won’t even be able to help even if I want to because I no longer have access to the game. I know there are waves and waves of people begging and spamming for the game, so losing exclusive access is kind of a one-way deal.

I just didn’t know that it was a planned event because I wasn’t in the Discord server when it happened, hence the forum post.

1 Like

When you’re done building a new PC I’m sure the game will be out by then so it’s all good.

6 Likes