S&box key

I was wondering if anyone could give me a key I remember in my he queue it said it will take 6 months it’s been like almost 6 months and I saw I got pushed back to 5 years could I get one? Sorry for asking…

1 Like

It’s because the queue started letting in people with 1 workshop score, so Garry increased the time between access given to 2 hours, up from 30 minutes I think.

It’s safe to say nearly all keys have already been used, they were only given by demand and by applying or being nominated, so only 1 per user was given, and a user that wanted to use the key, so it’s highly unlikely someone decided to instead keep the key for 6 months (more or less when the last key was generated).

The only users that received multiple keys were the very first batch of Influencers (Gabe follower, TylerMcVicker, Gvarados, Conna), the original developers (Layla, Sam, Garry), and a few handpicked devs from the community (The guy working on Polystrike), all of those are used up as well.

1 Like

@Grodbert How do you get in the queue for a key? I logged in via steam to sbox.facepunch.com, it looks like I am automatically entered into the queue?

Are there any other steps I need to take to remain in the queue?

1 Like

As far as I know you just need to wait 9 Days and you will then get the Game delivered to your Steam Library.

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good score, just wait 9 days and you will find it in your library, you can check progress by coming back to the page.
Just a reminder that this is development access, and unlike keys it can be revoked at any time. But to be honest only inactive users and leakers got removed so far

2 Likes

So as far as I understand to get a key is to be active on forums.

Am i correct?

1 Like

No you cant get a Key because you are active on the forum. You had to contribute to the Gmod Workshop and if you did so you will get ranked higher in the Que so you will probably get the Key.

1 Like

So I have the same amount of time estimated but my position in the queue has gone up,

Is this normal? Are they not accepting new people right now?

The queue is currently frozen, and it is unknown what will happen

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

When did that happen :o?