S&Box Release Date? Also, How Much Will It Cost?

I know that yall have probably seen this topic/post over a million times, and I am sincerely sorry for that. However Garry’s Mod is one of my absolute all time favorite games and it looks like S&Box will be no exception. Since I am not a creator, I am not eligible for the “early early access.” However, I am very excited for this game and saving my money so that when it comes out I know when I can buy it. I would also very much like to know how much it cost’s. If you can not get back to me or any of yall don’t know the release date or price that’s totally fine. I understand that yall are working very hard on a revolutionary game that will use the new amazing Source 2 engine. (Which I am also very exited for.)

-Thank you for your time!
Sincerely diesel2131!

3 Likes

The public release is slated for the later months of 2021 (Personally I’d guess between September to November). No price has been announced but again if I had to guess, $20-$40.

3 Likes

Ok, thank you a ton for the feedback, this will be very helpful in the future. (Thanks A Ton.)
-Thank you for your time
Sincerely, diesel2131

1 Like

You should find answers to your questions here: S&Box FAQ

2 Likes

Honestly, after working with s&box for a while now I’m kind of leaning towards an even later release date. But we will see.

4 Likes

Makes a lot of sense, that’s what I was perhaps thinking. Thanks a ton for the feedback and information.

-Thank you for your time
Sincerely, diesel2131

1 Like