S&box TTT

I have reached out to BKU on Steam in an attempt to gauge his interest in the project.
I will post updates as the situation develops.

5 Likes

Simple and pretty. Good :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes we reached out to Bad King. If he wants we will hand over the project to him and offer him our support. We’ll keep you updated.

Update: The creator of TTT Bad King gave us green light to realize this project. We area really happy and thankful to bring TTT to next gen in s&box!

4 Likes

I’ve been working on a reimagining of ttt_minecraft_b5, in a realistic style, using HLA’s tools.
I have no experience with coding so I was just praying that someone would create the gamemode for S&box. Thanks for answering my prayers!

Edit: Lol, should’ve read the thread first. I hope there’s no drama between y’all and BadKing. Cheers to hopefully a smooth release.

9 Likes

looks good mate x

1 Like

This is awesome, and perfect timing.
I suggest you check out island17, as it would fit the style a lot better than minecraft_b5.

3 Likes

Update: I have gotten in contact with Bad King Urgrain about this, and he gave us the green light to continue working on this project as long as we credit him as the original creator of TTT.

8 Likes

This is great to hear! TTT is a classic, and there’s a reason it was even remade in pavlov. Great to see. If I had to give any suggestions, it would be to add different special Traitor items. Most modern TTT servers, you’ll have a bunch of different options for special items, but they will only ever use the knife, the radar, and the AWP, if the server has an AWP addon. It would be cool to see more useful special traitor weapons.

1 Like

This is one of the things we are focusing on with our take on the gamemode. Specifically, we will be experimenting with different pricing for gadgets and try to balance them in a way that encourages different playstyles.

1 Like

Ah, awesome. That’s great! In that case, I’m looking forward to playing it when it’s finished.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Keep up the good work.

3 Likes

One of my favorite mods on Garry’s Mod ! Hope to play it.

2 Likes

Really like the new scoreboard. Wish you best of luck on the project!

1 Like

Please update the main post saying he gave the green light to make the gamemode. Also good job on the work so far wish you the best.

2 Likes

I know you guys are in Contact with the TTT2-Team, I hope you will work on this together. I think that your combined work will lead to the best TTT there can be. The TTT2 approach of easy modification with addons is a great benefit for modders and players alike and I hope that philosophy will also be implemented to S&Box TTT.

4 Likes

Welp, guess its time for me to start brainstorming and creating some TTT maps.

3 Likes

Glad to hear both teams are trying to work together on TTT!
Really excited to see what comes in the future! :smiley:

4 Likes

This project and our team will be merging with TTT Reborn found here:

12 Likes

looks sick! the ui looks pretty good

1 Like

YES

1 Like