S&box WAYWO May 2021

Hello everyone! New month, new thread. What are you guys working on? :slight_smile:

10 Likes

I made this guide:

8 Likes

:flushed:

1 Like

tool gun

1 Like

house interior at the moment. waiting to get HL:A so that I have some more props to work with.

3 Likes

Nice thing about the door frame models in Alyx is they fit the default grid so you can just use them to space the rooms correctly. You can make the door frame occlude VIS but I always use solid blocklight to connect rooms.

1 Like

yea I can easily change the width between the living room and the kitchen to get the door fitting just snuggly :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve been making a prop hunt/ murder map. I’ve been posting update when I make progress: Prop Hunt/ Murder Map

1 Like

I made some particle effects and made them publicly available on a Github Pages site:

When I make more I’ll probably make a small Blazor or React app to handle the loading of gifs.

1 Like

This bad boy:

1 Like

I’ve been working on a Hide & Seek gamemode in order to get into the swing of things with the API. (The map is not mine)

9 Likes

I’m working on a UI for @rtm516 's Prophunt gamemode. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We are working on Space Station Lambda a reboot from Space Station 13 :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Still making gm_mobenix remake.(SteamVR is pain, it keeps crashing during compiling, help)

Also made this new cool thing for bowling building:

And at last I’ve done this music player thing in Unity and i’m planning to use it in the map:

3 Likes

I’m remaking the infamous RIT “Escherian Stairwell” for my next tutorial about triggers and basic VScript.

8 Likes

I’m working on:

To handle and parse .net PE files and dump the functions within and their parameters.

Also a data storage and messaging service between the instances of the servers. @

2 Likes

Messed around with source 2 filmmaker in order to make a thumbnail and background for my hide and seek gamemode.

4 Likes

Started learning S2 Hammer last week to make some bhop maps for Crayz’s strafe gamemode.

This is my first one so far.

5 Likes

Learning how to use the particles editor better:

Ported Terry into Gmod:

terry crossover episode - YouTube

Porting my ragdolls from S1 into S2 and learning how to use the ModelDoc a lot better to set up jointed models:

Ported a foundation for the gKart peeps which they then improved:

5 Likes

postprocessing_volume and exposure control will make it look even better if you aren’t using them already.

1 Like