Sandbox saves not loading properly

I’ve been having an issue with GMod 13 in which sandbox saves do not load properly and aren’t restoring the game state as it was when I saved and exited. The issues I’m having include

1. Props that have been removed from the map before the save are respawned when the save is loaded. Sometimes they even spawn again even if they were still present when the game was saved so that they are duplicated in the loaded save.
  2. Not all NPC’s present when the game was saved reappear when the save is loaded.
  3. NPC’s spawn in a crouched posture with there feet embedded in the ground.
  4. NPC’s that were on upper levels of buildings when the game was saved spawn on lower levels when the save is loaded. Sometimes NPC’s that were on the lowest level of the map even spawn beneath the map.
  5. If attributes of NPC’s were changed (i.e. health using the NPC tools addon), they are reset to default values when the save is loaded.

I have had these issues on multiple maps. Below is my console output from when I initiated the load of a save on the map “freespace 13” to when the map finished loading. I do not know what if any of the output is relevant to this issue.

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks.

Saves have been pretty fucked since the gmod 13 update, at some point hopefully Garry will fix his shit.