SAS Default Model for All CTs? (CSS)

Hey yall, I’m sure you know that there is a Urban Model pack for all CTs(cl_minmodels 1 without the cl_minmodels 1)
But if you know my recent FPSB skin, you can see that I am working on a HQ reskin pack(with mai own cuztom texturez :3) and well I kinda need some help.

I need someone who can decompile the SAS model and compile it for each CT Player Slot, therefore making the default SAS model as all four player models, if you get what I mean.

Ive already for tutorials, maybe I didn’t look hard enough, but I’m new to modeling anyway and I just don’t have the time with college and all. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks!

They all use the same model, bones, rigging, all that technical stuff I don’t understand, if I’m not mistaken. You should just be able to make three copies of ct_sas and rename them appropriately.

I was pretty damn sure that didn’t work… Although that might be for custom models…

COMPLETELY default?

As in the exact same models and paths for each?

If that’s the case, just copy and rename the ct_sas.mdl as each other CT and place it in the proper directory.

If you you want unique materials for each model, that’s when you need recompiling.

Just renaming them won’t work.

Well according to bushmasta101, it will work.

Derp.

All you need is the model with SAS paths in all four names and model folder. I’ve done it before, and I’m using serverside models as my CLIENT players right now by doing the same.

UNLESS you want four SAS with differing materials.

so what your saying is, this is how its done

ONE materials/models/player/ct_sas for all four players,

TAKE ct_sas.mdl/vvd/etc files, rename them accordingly to ct_urban,ct_gsg9,etc,

PASTE them back, and then all four player models will be SAS?

renaming them accordingly won’t work will it? You gotta re-hex them don’tcha? Just renaming them makes them glitchy doesn’t it? I have no idea but I’ve tried renaming weapons but that didn’t work, don’t know if it’s a different case at all with player models. But it shouldn’t be that hard either just to decompile, rename, and compile. It probably is though.

3 copied CT_SAS.mdls renamed to ct_gign, ct_urban, ct_gsg9; placed in X:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\NAME\counter-strike source\cstrike\Models