Sassilization Hats / Models

With Sassilization offline, I’ve decided to go ahead and release any models I’ve made or rigged for Sassilization. A lot of these are pretty old models I’ve done but if you want to use them, go ahead.

/---------------
Hats Included
---------------
/
Daft Punk hat (Thomas only)
Deadmau5
Developer’s hat
Diver helmet
Mapping King’s crown
Strobemau5
Top hat
Pimp hat

/---------------
Models Included
---------------
/

Lilith
Onyx Guard
Shepard
Anonymous (Tron)
Zer0

/---------------
Bonus Items
---------------
/

Deadmau5 Remake (WiP)

/-------------------------
Features (and other shit)
-------------------------
/

Some of these hats have animations. These should work by default. The pimp hat contains jigglebones on the feather. This works by default as well. Source disables jigglebones if you drop below 45 fps. Use “cl_jiggle_bone_framerate_cutoff” to fix this. The number used means jigglebones are disabled if you drop below the set fps (0 for never). The player models just come as is, though tron has a few skin variants as well as the (ugly) color changing test version. To use your own color, use the white light skin and just set his color manually via lua or the color tool (this colors the rest of him too, though!)

The Deadmau5 hat remake was a work in progress which was never finished due to the servers being taken down. Although incomplete, I’ll include this in case anybody finds it useful and/or wants to experiment with it. This is only a single model which has 7 skins and 3 additional silly eyelid variants. Strobemau5 is included in these via skin changes (the dimmer variants strobe like the original hat while the lit ones are just … lit). To take advantage of these, be sure to include a skin and bodygroup changer. Strobemau5’s lights were changed from blue to white so players can set their own color as well.

NOTE: To use these hats, you will need to make or obtain your own hat or PAC system.
NOTE: The models are just models which you can use in your gamemode. To use them for testing purposes, use the model manipulator tool.

/-----------------------------------
Download - Instructions Inside
-----------------------------------
/
Click here

/---------------
Misc
---------------
/
Criticism is accepted but most of these are old or even the first few models I made or ripped. I’ve learned a lot since I’ve done most of these (even though I’m still a nub).
The player models use player animations and will not work as NPCs. I can recompile copies as NPCs if enough people actually request it.
If people actually use and enjoy these, I may come back and fix some of these up or add more to these and put this on the workshop at some point.
Assuming these become widely used at all, I also have a few other models I rigged a while ago that I can toss in. I may even work on new ones at some point (such as one idea which is rigging the Miku PV model as a player model and making Kasane/Ataki variations).

If you need help or have a request, you can also contact me on steam.

I think that developer team hat is compensating for something.

That was actually the very first hat I ever did for Sassilization. Snoipa just threw out the idea of a tall tophat for the fun of it, but I actually made it. I went back and remade it at some point and made it a little taller too for fun.

Oh, and it is compensating for something (I can’t wear my genitals on my head).

Why didn’t you model a genitalia hat then?

You make a good point. My only excuse is that this isn’t Saints Row.

Very nice models, I forgot how much work you used to put into them.

Wait, Sassilization went offline?

The mau5head is probably the best in the pack. Kudos.

The models appear as T-Pose for me D:
Anyway,nice hats and models :smiley:

It shouldn’t be for any reason. You’re talking about for using these as player models? If so, what gamemode?

im talking about using as ragdolls in sandbox gamemode xD

You mean the ragdolls are stuck as statues? There shouldn’t be any reason for that, either. In fact, they should be posable just fine with the exception of the fingers looking like they’ve been ran over depending on how you position them, but I guess that’s just going to happen so long as these are ports forced on the source biped.

i will try and uninstall some workshop addons and see if it works :stuck_out_tongue:

Workshop addons shouldn’t interfere with ragdolls. Hmm…

texture not working on the hats:

if (SERVER) then
player_manager.AddValidModel( “lilith”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith-fix.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “onyxguard-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard-fix.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “shepard-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard-fix.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “tronplayer-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer-fix.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “zer0”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “daftpunk_thomas”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “deadmau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “devhat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “diverhelmet”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “drseusshat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/drseusshat.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “mapperking”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “pimphat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “pulsemau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pulsemau5.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “tophat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/tophat.mdl” )
player_manager.AddValidModel( “deadmau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5.mdl” )
AddCSLuaFile( “assasin.lua” )
end

list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “lilith-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith-fix.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “onyxguard-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard-fix.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “shepard-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard-fix.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “tronplayer-fix”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer-fix.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “zer0”, “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “daftpunk_thomas”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “deadmau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “devhat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “diverhelmet”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “drseusshat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/drseusshat.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “mapperking”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “pimphat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “pulsemau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pulsemau5.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “tophat”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/tophat.mdl” )
list.Set( “PlayerOptionsModel”, “deadmau5”, “models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5.mdl” )

–// File Generated By Fox-Warrior’s Resources Generator Version 2.05 \–

if (SERVER) then
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith-fix.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard-fix.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard-fix.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer-fix.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/drseusshat.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pulsemau5.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/tophat.mdl” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body_nodecal.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body_nodecal.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/body_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_3ng13.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_3ng13.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_3ng13_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_3ng13_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_c0altrain.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_c0altrain.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_c0altrain_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_c0altrain_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_disharm0ny.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_disharm0ny.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_disharm0ny_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_disharm0ny_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_f0rg0tten.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_f0rg0tten.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_f0rg0tten_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_f0rg0tten_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_g4l4h4d.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_g4l4h4d.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_g4l4h4d_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_g4l4h4d_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_gh0st.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_gh0st.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_gh0st_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_gh0st_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_nihilism.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_nihilism.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_nihilism_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_nihilism_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_punk.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_punk.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_punk_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_punk_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_raz0r.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_raz0r.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_raz0r_fres.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/zer0/head_raz0r_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emsspwr.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss_green.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss_orange.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss_purple.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss_white.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_emss_yellow.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_exp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_green.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_occ.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_orange.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_pulsar.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_purple.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_white.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_baton_yellow.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emsspwr.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss_green.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss_orange.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss_purple.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss_white.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_emss_yellow.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_exp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_green.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_occ.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_orange.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_pulsar.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_purple.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_white.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_body_yellow.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emsspwr.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss_green.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss_orange.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss_purple.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss_white.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_emss_yellow.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_exp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_green.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_occ.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_orange.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_pulsar.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_purple.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_white.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_disc_yellow.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emsspwr.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss_green.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss_orange.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss_purple.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss_white.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_emss_yellow.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_exp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_green.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_occ.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_orange.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_pulsar.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_purple.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_white.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/tronplayer/tron_helmet_yellow.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/arms.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/arms.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/arms_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/helmet.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/helmet.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/helmet_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/legs.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/legs.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/legs_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/shoulders.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/shoulders.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/shoulders_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/torso.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/torso.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/torso_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/visor.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/shepard/visor.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard/lightwarp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard/onyxguard.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard/onyxguard.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard/onyxguard_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/onyxguard/onyxguard_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/body.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/body.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/body_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/body_phx.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/body_phx.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/head.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/head.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/head_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/head_phx.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/head_phx.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sassmodels/lilith/lightwarp.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_default.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_default.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_eyes.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_eyes.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit2.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit2.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit2_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_lit_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_nox.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_nox.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_pulse.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats2/deadmau5/deadmau5_pulse2.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/tophat/tophat.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/tophat/tophat.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat/feather.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat/feather.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat/pimphat.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/pimphat/pimphat.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking/crown.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking/crown.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/mapperking/crown_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas_envmap.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet/diverhelmet.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet/diverhelmet.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet/diverhelmet_glass.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet/diverhelmet_glass.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/diverhelmet/diverhelmet_norm.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat/devhat.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat/devhat.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat/ribbon.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/devhat/ribbon.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet_lit.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet_lit.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet_lit_emss.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet_pulsar.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/deadmau5_sheet_pulsar.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/pulsemau5_sheet.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/deadmau5/pulsemau5_sheet.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas.vmt” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “materials/models/mrgiggles/sasshats/dphelmet/dphelmet_thomas_envmap.vtf” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.vvd” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.sw.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.dx90.vtx” )
resource.AddFile( “models/mrgiggles/sasshats/daftpunk_thomas.dx80.vtx” )
end

I just removed the Dr. Seuss hat since it wasn’t meant to be included originally since it was a quick test model. Apparently I removed the textures but forgot to remove the model, in case that was the only one you were missing. Any others should be fine, though I’m not sure why you’re registering hats as playermodels. Do these work clientside?

The playermodels works fine :slight_smile: and people on my server would want it so bad so they donated to get points ^^

Thanks for using code tags!

Are you missing textures on the hats in general, such as if you go in sandbox and spawn them? Or are they only missing only players who attempt to download the content from the server?