Saves mess up addons

Hello everyone! I’ve had this problem since forever and I don’t think I’ve ever heard anyone else talking about it, so I’m not sure if I’m the only one experiencing this.
Basically whenever I use some addons then save and, later on, load the save, everything is going to be messed up. If I use the bone merger to put some hats or cosmetics on some tf2 characters they are gonna appear detached from the characters and flying a few inches away from them and there is no way to remove them, sometimes If I use the Ragdoll poser the bones in certain ragdolls will get messed up and I won’t be able to move them anymore. I keep getting these problems and I don’t know how to solve them and it is very frustrating when I’m trying to work on some project. Does anybody have any answers or suggestions on how to solve this?

I know there have been some recent changes to the save/duplication system, perhaps you could test them on the development branch. If that doesn’t solve your problem, try to see on the Discord.

1 Like

Alright, thanks.