Say Heresy Again

http://filesmelt.com/dl/WhenWorldsCollide.png

Heresy

Heresy again

!!!YSEREH

Heresy

¡ʎsəɹəɥ

“I Have had it with these motherfucking space marines on this motherfucking planet!”

“What?”

“YES THEY DESERVE TO DIE, AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN THE WARP!”

Hershey!

Something tells me a jedi wouldn’t be able to dodge a lasgun :stuck_out_tongue:

You have clearly mistaken the jedi

They just about are able to dodge super slow blaster bullets. Now imagine them trying to dodge stuff that hit them at light speed.

or he just puts up his saber and blocks it because there is a 99% chance the marine is going to shoot him dead center chest.

The more I look at this picture, the more I think someone needs to give that Sam Jackson model ridiculously amazing faceposing and hack it onto everything.

EVERYTHING

lightsaber can’t cut through the chainsword because the chainsword is protected by +50 Manliness

Marines don’t shoot lasers from a boltgun, they shoot something similar to a AA12 (which I have suspicion was likely based on the idea of a boltgun), big huge rounds that penetrate like a bullet but also explode a moment after contact. I dunno if a lightsaber can block things other than lasers, though I guess he could melt it if came into contact but it would probably explode.

r.i.p mace

Fuck yeah contemplation.
Yeah, my guess would be they would melt/evaporate when they hit the beam. The detonation however, I don’t really know.

Mind you this isn’t simply Marine vs Jedi. This is Marine vs motherfuckin Samuel L Jackson.

rip ultra smurf

who is samuel l jaxon ?