SB_appartments_01 new info

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since my last update on what’s been going on with my map.
I posted my first video about S&BOX onto my YouTube channel which you can see below.

(and yes I am in-fact aware of the horrendous watermark, I’ll do better next time)

After I made my last post I though about how I can flesh out the kitchen more, I knew that it can’t be too baron or else it will look lifeless and boring, but if I put too much stuff than it will look crowded and confusing, but I think I’m starting to get a good balance of everything now.
Imgur

Since the living-room was the first room I started working on it is the most detailed and fleshed out so far out of every other room (besides maybe the bathroom). I added some paintings onto the walls and I finally decided on a ceiling texture lol, as well as some paintings onto the wall and a light hanging from the ceiling.
Imgur

Now for a while I didn’t really know how I wanted the bedroom look but I think that making it smaller helped immensely. You can see that I did actually add some things here like a wall texture and ceiling texture, but there weren’t just texture changes, I added a trashcan, and a book on the nightstand next to the bed. Let me know what you think I should add!
Imgur

Alright now here is the final room, and honestly it all just looks more or less the same since last time, only thing notable was that I actually added a light on the ceiling and not it’s not just an invisible light source.
Imgur

Well that is all that I have to show for now, thank you for taking the time to read this, I’m hoping to get early access to port my maps but that probably wont happen because I’m just a level designer lol.
Make sure to give me feedback on what direction I should take this map in the future.

3 Likes

All good, but could you limit this project to a single thread. Thanks :blush:

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry, I didn’t know that was just forum etiquette.

No worries, it’s just getting crowded if multiple threads about a single project is created :grin: