SB2 Mantis Flyer

I made a simple ship for use in SB2 or SB3 if you want to convert its systems (good luck)
It’s one prop, but it’s meant for simplicity and usage. It flies like a helicopter in gravity and a plane in no gravity. It’d probably make a good spacefighter.

http://www.garrysmod.org/img/?t=dll&id=91898

Woo fun! I like the Hud, just needs a crosshair. What Spacebuild server do you usually play on?

none yet, i only like sb2. i’ve been playing with SBEP today, it’s actually kind of fun.

Ooooo! Nice!

Lazy :stuck_out_tongue:

I think SB3 (and furthermore LS3/RD3) over complicates and makes Space Build more frustrating. It’s usually a whole bunch of Entity spam in the ship.

That SimpleSpace addon and Sandbox should be enough…
I’d rather make a contraption that appears to be making Energy, or other Life Support, but really it’s not doing anything.

I just love how anyone else who would post it would get flamed on.
MEANT TO BE SIMPLE IS JUST AN EXCUSE FOR BULLSHIT LOL

WHAT SBEP???

Epic. simple and gracefull

Why is it one prop. dats just gay.

Karbine.
Making a one prop ship.
Out of SBEP.
Actually releasing something.

WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE REAL KARBINE?!?

real karbine getting bored

knock your gf up and gtfo for a while. it helps.

Indeed.

i like making simple contraptions that are useful and releasing them

feels good. workin’ on a little utility ship that can be used for everything from towing spacecraft, carrying supplies, even deliver bombs. fun shit.

you’re lying

:colbert:

spacebuild is fucking retarded anyways. you pretty much have to download a whole gigabyte of unnecessary mods to get something working when the goddamn thing was fine with just “air”, “coolant”, and “energy”.

[editline]06:07PM[/editline]

but nice ship there

Life support and Resource distribution just ruins what you’ve built… means you have to spawn a fuckton of stupid laggy sents just to make yourself survive in space…

Frontier is better.

I got bored awhile ago.

All I do now is make retarded shit.

Same.