Scary Gman CFG script??

SORRY if wrong section, didn’t really know where this belongs.
I need help (PM me if you can get this to me FAST.) with a Scary Gman CFG file.

I got this:

pp_mat_overlay_texture Models/Gman/gman_facehirez
pp_mat_overlay 1
play npc/stalker/go_alert2a.wav
pp_mat_overlay 1
play npc/stalker/go_alert2a.wav
pp_mat_overlay 1

but when I tested it, only the noise played.
Please help :ohdear:

Soo…your trying to create the Scary Gman “virus”?I dont think that anyone would want to help ya make a screamer,but still if you want help ask someone who has experience,its not hard to find one on these forums.

Hmm, Virus makers are not so much welcomed here, or on gmod.
Imagine you were the victim, this script worked, and you got it.
You wouldnt feel to good then, would you.
Might i advise stop asking for help on creating virus’s.

It isn’t a virus people…it’s a script that makes a face pop up and a noise play, and I need help with it. I just want it because other people on my server have it and they won’t help me :frown:

A computer virus is a computer program that can copy itself and infect a computer without the permission or knowledge of the owner. The term “virus” is also commonly but erroneously used to refer to other types of malware, adware, and spyware programs that do not have the reproductive ability. …

Why use a cfg file when you can use Lua?

I don’t know, I used to be pretty good at doing gfc stuff, but if anyone wants to make it in Lua and post it here, that’s fine by me…
I like CFG on cheat servers though (I was talking about Half-Life 2 Deathmatch in the OP) because you can just type “exec name.cfg” and everyone gets it :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would you do this?

So if someone is pissing me off I can scared the shit out of them :keke:

Two wrongs don’t make a right. I don’t care what your reason is, but you shouldn’t screw up someone else’s Garry’s Mod because they angered you. Also, it’s not a wise idea to ask about making Gmod viruses on the official Gmod forums.

Good job at reading there Ninten

Yeah, I guess I should’ve paid closer attention.

You’re an idiot if you run cheats on a multiplayer server in Gmod, the amount of power and control you can have with a cheat enabled server is pretty much limitless.

Good job at reading. I’m talking about Half-Life 2 Deathmatch.