Scoreboard broken (pink columns and unusable)

Hey, somehow the scoreboard in my server looks like this now.

I’d like to make it the default one instead, I just can’t figure out how. I tried deleting and re-installing the row and main sb files but that didn’t work. Any ideas?

If this is on a server try taking the sb_main,sb_row,sb_team, and sb_info from your LOCAL GMOD and remove those from your server. Then add the files from your local GMOD to the server. These files should be in gamemodes/terrowtown/gamodes/vgui

Doesn’t work.

I’m going to assume that this is a custom scoreboard. You should be able to modify the colors using a RGB Chart.

I don’t want to modify the colors though, just reset it to the default one. Heck, I don’t know how it changed to this one in the first place. :frowning:

The default one should be in your local GMOD. There are 5 files that come with it but you have to delete the one on your server first. Delete sb_row, sb_main, sb_info, sb_team, and also find cl_scoreboard.lua. These are all under gamemodes/terrortown/gamemod/vgui and cl_scoreboard is under gamemodes/terrortown/gamemode. Remove these 5 files from your server and take the ones from your Local GMOD (should be in the same places) and add them to your server in their correct places

Thank you so much, that worked.