Scoreboard; Rank row, with coloured names

How do i get this done? I have seen a lot of servers with this, how do i do it? I have about… %5 lua experience (im very new) And i found a thread about it… but it was all bits and peices so could someone put it all together please, like in one msg, thanks

You mean a scoreboard from scratch or editing something like the TTT scoreboard?

Editing TTT scoreboard

[editline]10th March 2013[/editline]

For example: All the base things but with an extra column RANK with the rank name from ULX and the name of that player is coloured

http://www.zombiemaster.org/smf/index.php?topic=11877.0

There is the link to the TTT website. This is what I used for editing my scoreboard, works great!

Thanks, i will check it out, just one thing… I am still confused by the colour coding like; 255, 0, 0, 255 why is there 4 numbers? Why not just R G B what is the 4th number?

Alpha - RGBA

Expand on that?

How visible the thing is - 0 is invisible, 255 is completely visible.
Do a Google search if you still don’t know what it is.

Oh so, if i have 255 at the end of every one it will be fine? So for example: 0, 51, 255, 255 that would work? (sorry if i sound very dumb, im new to this stuff)

I see you can reply to threads but you can’t reply to my email to you on Facepunch about your job offer that i’ve been waiting 2-3 days for a reply to.

Sorry i dont see msgs very well, checking now

It wasn’t you he was talking to…

Abd yet again. I show my stupidity… Should read the quoted name shouldnt i?