Scrapping system

I don’t know about you guys but what if… WHAT IF you could scrap metal items you get whether it be weapons/materials/weapon mods or bullets to get metal fragments in return, I know all of us have that one pistal with a silencer that we found when we killed someone and the iron sight sucks and you just throw out the gun thinking it’s not worth nothing but it would be if they implement this system. Who agrees that there should be a scrapping system. I mean it would help us build our metal bases too.

it’d be cool if you could use fuel to fuel a generator and heat shit up and smelt shit down

Just throw it into furnace

The fireplace/furnace heats you up, and smelts other “shit” down. We don’t need a generator.

uhh, you’re wrong. a furnace is a very rudimentary implement compared to something that could actually generate power.

What if your house was powered by heat? Hmm? Ever thought of that?

But why do we need that power? We have no appliances what so ever.

lighting, perhaps?

no because furnace and fire lights i think they should make a lantern or torch holder you can put on the wall and click e on it when you want to turn it ont you could put it on wooden and metal walls inside and out and if you do use lantern you could just put fuel in it would be very usefull.

Some way to disassemble items or smelt them would be awesome. This would be a great addition to the game.

Glad to see people actually agree with me.

be ok if ya only got say half the crafting materials back

I prefer starlight equipment vs light sources like a generator or lighting in a house.

This feature would actually be really useful because I always end up with something useless like a gun that I already have or something else that I don’t need.

I don’t agree with you 'cause actually the guy you killed for that silenced pistol yesterday was probably me :smiley:

enjoy :wink:

And i’ll be using that pistol to scrap kind sir.

Agreed!

Imagine if you find a can of beans, eat it, could get the tin back, and smelt it down for its metal.

Hardcore survival shit right there.

There are definitely a bunch of things that I am sure they will add in the future, this possibly being one of them. I do think it’s a great idea to be able to turn scrap items into spare materials, but we will have to wait to see what the devs think.