Script errors on my TTT server!

So i was trying to install an addon for a new scoreboard, one thing led to another and at some point we did not have hands. Even more stuff happened to i deleted my terrortown folder off the server and reinstalled. When connecting to the server i noticed there are script errors and when i get on, these are the errors:

Error in .VMT file: error parsing vector element “$selfillumtint” in “$selfillumtint”
Error in .VMT file: error parsing vector element “$selfillumtint” in “$selfillumtint”
CMaterial::PrecacheVars: error loading vmt file for detail/detailsprites2ep2

I really need help solving them. Yes i tried google. We currently do not have hands and we do not get our weapons until the round starts (holstered, magneto stick and crowbar).

Those aren’t the errors causing your problem. You wanna be looking for a lua error. Usually starting with [Error]