"Script Fodder"

“Scriptfodder” A random person adds you on steam and if you don’t randomly answer his questions then you apparently get “banned” by neth xD Anyone else had this haha.

Never tell your password to anyone.
[LZ]Grimnox: Can i help you sir
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Yes..
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Seems your applying on Everyones Jobs
[LZ]Grimnox: Yeh ive done 2-3 jobs
[LZ]Grimnox: atm
[LZ]Grimnox: mostly around my gamemode and some small map edits
[LZ]Grimnox: So how can i help you?
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Lel
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Tell me these 10 things.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Basics: What's a Argument, Nil value, Variable, Function, Table, net library, Loop.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Well We'll start with 8.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: but ye.
[LZ]Grimnox: im sorry why do you want to know these you can find them on the gmod wiki? would you like a link its a good place to learn
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: I'm here to test you.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: I got told by Neth
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: to Test you.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Becausse
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: there has been alot of scammers recently on ScriptFodder.
[LZ]Grimnox: Right okay well if you would like a vouch speak to the people on the jobs i completed.
[LZ]Grimnox: There is no disclaimer on scriptfodder to say i will be involved in any tests.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Just answer.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: My question.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: If you do not i'd have to report back to Neth with failed.
[LZ]Grimnox: How dare you, be so rude. and neth sent you did he? right ill ask Neth.
[LZ]Grimnox: Ill speak to neth my self.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Yep.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Go ahead.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: And Nope.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: I'm not rude
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Just curious.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Thing is, your just coming out with Excuses and not the answer.
[LZ]Grimnox: You randomly add me on steam and tell me i have to answer your quiz questions.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Lmao.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: You've got 5 Miniutes.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Otherwise Neth will ban you.
[LZ]Grimnox: Ban me from script fodder for?
[LZ]Grimnox: Not answering some random quiz questions.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Your making it harder for your self here.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: If you are the Lua coder you think you are.
[LZ]Grimnox: One second im trying to save chat logs.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: you'd have no problems answering them.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Yep.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Go ahead.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Lmao
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: You don't believe me ?
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Makes me laugh.
[LZ]Grimnox: i can answer them but Neth will ask me the questions if he needs answers.
[LZ]Grimnox: thank you for your time.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Okay, well. I'll report to Neth that you have failed.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Enjoy.
[LZ]Grimnox: Okay sir.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON: Useless peice of shit, Coder my ass, Haven't even released one script on ScriptFodder. More like a Guy who claims he can code when you clearly don't know how to. I'll be adding you to the ban List on the 21st When Matt Get's back from Holiday. -- Other than that, If i see ANY Disputes on your Paypal or any Complains or anything to do with Scamming You will be banned and disputed all the Money from Jobs.

I will be speaking with you again on the 21st.
[BRP] ℛ퓸픂퓪퓵 - MethRP Server SOON is now Offline.

http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1471048&p=48478256

he was probably vetting you before hiring you for the job, in an extremely autistic way of course
I’d say you really dodged a bullet there

Why wouldn’t Neth message me directly? why would he send a randomer? non of it makes sense o.O if he wanted proof just ask the people i did a job for.

/ snip

You’re not even banned.

Yeh I know but he said I will be on the 21st… do you guys think this guy is just a hoax xD

…obviously

Don’t screw with Neth. Big Server Man.

He doesn’t even have Neth as a friend on steam…

The guy is just bullshitting you. Block him, report him if you want on SF and move on.

Thank you guys i’m going to speak to Neth and see if its true if not ill report him thank you guys & gals.

I guarantee you its not true, Neth deals with people himself not through morons like this guy.

Also, those questions were fucking basic, so it’s normal that you didn’t answer them, but, really, if he was from neth, he wouldn’t insult you at the end.
2nd: a coder isn’t tested by that, he is tested by making a script or sort of, but what kind of a bullshit quiz this is?

My mind right now:
What the fuck?

that chat hurts my brain.

Lets all start a cult against people like this and report them on steam. IF we get a few thousand we can get him and others like him perm banned from steam community!

This guy needs to be banned from SF. He could possibly be doing this same shit to other coders as well.

Harassment should not be tolerated.

Wha, I don’t know neither you or that guy?
And you didn’t get banned so what’s the deal?, I never ban when there’s no evidence.
https://scriptfodder.com/users/view/76561198084336463

Also you should check that the guy himself is banned:
https://scriptfodder.com/users/view/76561198036333691

Ahh thank you Neth I just wasn’t so sure and I wanted people to see the type of idiots whom lurk on steam xD

EFEFEFE