Script to DL -> Execute a file

Ok, I’ve an idea.
I’m making a map, and I want to make my own “Dropbox” on it.
I want to get a .lua file from the internet, then execute it. It needs to be a file, that removes an entity, like prop_physics, but, I want to be able to ADD things.
I want a few commands for this script.
ruben_lookup (This command should show all the entities which should be allowed, IN CONSOLE)
ruben_add <entity name> (I also want a HINT “Entity <entity> added to the whitelist!”) (This command should add an entity to the “allow” list)
ruben_remove <entity name> (I also want a HINT “Entity <entity> removed from the whitelist!”) (This command should remove an entity from the “allow” list)

Someone gave me this script already, so maybe you guys know how to use this in the script you guys have to make.

[lua]local dontkill = { ‘<ent 1>’, ‘<ent2>’, ‘<etc>’ } local ent = ACTIVATOR if !table.HasValue(dontkill, ent:GetClass()) then ent:Remove() end

–This line is to stop the lua tag from cutting off the bottom pixels of the code.[/lua]

And I want a little script to automaticly download the script each time the server loads.
Please help me!

[lua]
local URL = “www.something.com/somefile.txt

http.Get( URL, “”, function(contents , size)
RunString(contents)
end)
[/lua]

I don’t know any LUA, That’s the reason I ask for you guys’ help.

I can’t even tell what you want. Do you want to disallow certain entities from being spawned on Sandbox? You would require a hook for that.

as for your lua_run entity, just like coldfusion said:
[lua]http.Get(“www.yoursite.com/yourfile.txt”, “”, function(c, sz) RunString© end)[/lua]

As I said: I need a script, and you only give me the script I need to download it…

Anyone?

ok, so you want it to load a white list from a web page? , and also have a few console commands to adjust the white list? I’m not sure if i’m understanding your request about the web page part of it, but I will see what I can do about the concommands.

Ok. Listen.
I use this to download the file:
[lua]http.Get(“www.yoursite.com/yourfile.txt”, “”, function(c, sz) RunString© end)[/lua]

I want a script, which deletes props.
This is the script I’m using.
[lua]local dontkill = { ‘<ent 1>’, ‘<ent2>’, ‘<etc>’ } local ent = ACTIVATOR if !table.HasValue(dontkill, ent:GetClass()) then ent:Remove() end

–This line is to stop the lua tag from cutting off the bottom pixels of the code.[/lua]
I want to use a few ConCommands to edit the { ‘<ent 1>’, ‘<ent2>’, ‘<etc>’ }
These are the commands I want:
[ul]ruben_lookup
This command should show all the entities which should be allowed, IN CONSOLE[/ul]
[ul]ruben_add <entity name>
I want a HINT “Entity <entity> added to the whitelist!”
This command should add an entity to the “allow” list[/ul]
[ul]ruben_remove <entity name>
I want a HINT “Entity <entity> removed from the whitelist!”
This command should remove an entity from the “allow” list[/ul]

[editline]11th January 2011[/editline]

Is this clear enough? Sorry for my OP if it wasn’t

bump

I really need this ;x