(Seattle/West Coast) P90X Patrol {Rust++/Doorshare/PVP/Active Admin\Sleeper} (Fresh 1/18/14)

P90X Patrol
**23.82.78.218:28065
How to connect:
Press in the Main Menu F1 to access the console then copy\paste ‘net.connect 23.82.78.218:28065’ minus the quotes into the console to join!

Details:
We started the server on 1/18/14 and after testing drop rates and the pace of progression we did one and only one wipe on 1/25. Currently all Rust++ features are active even STARTER!!! Also we are running .5 crafting time to alleviate the tedium of base building. We’re working to get a good large community for much PVP and we are always looking for community opinion on future mods/events as it becomes a reality.
**THERE WILL BE ABSOLUTELY NO WIPES FROM HERE ON OUT UNLESS A HUGE RUST PATCH FORCES US TO DO SO!
We also currently have an active admin core of four people. If you have any questions or see any suspicious activity contact myself, FH_Kingston, Snowblind, or Romac.

Server Rules:
Hackers will be banned.
No Racism
No Exploiting/Glitching
Admins are on even ground - We are here to enjoy the game with you, not stand above you.

Rust++ commands: http://forum.facepunch.com/showthread.php?t=1342369.

Thanks and hope too see people soon in the wasteland!

I’M HERE TO INTERVIEW… YOU ABOUT ROCKS!
I LIKE ROCKS!

This is the best server I have ever visited in my entire rusty life.

This man speaks truth. And this is by no means a shameless bump.

[editline]19th January 2014[/editline]

We have also updated the server to have no fall damage to counteract the ‘hacker suicides’ that have been seen on other servers.

Yes, stops them in their tracks. This server is off of the hook. No hooks in sight.

All jokes aside the people who have decided to join our server and try it out have stayed and have been asking how to save the server to their favourites. So give it a go! Save it on a Sticky Note or something “‘net.connect 23.82.78.218:28065’”. We’ll see you soon.

Posted on January 20, 2014 by Maurino Berry

An attempt was made to fix ghost/desync
Fall damage & suicide exploit fixed
Reduced lag when entering areas with lots of objects in them (big structures)
Rubber banding/network correction is a bit smarter
Laser/Flashlight on bolt action rifle/revolver are now fixed and point forward

[editline]20th January 2014[/editline]

The server is currently running Vanilla due to Rust ++ not being updated yet. We will be reactivating it as soon as the mod is updated.

20+ people on the server. Come join in and claim your ideal home spot!

HFB Patched their Rust++ accordingly! The server is back on with the mods activated!!! Keep in mind /starter is disabled on our server. We also made explosives and blueprints a bit more rare.

See you soon.

Starter is also disabled on the server. We feel the option takes away from the experience of the game.

Solid group of people on so far come join in on the fun!

Bump Dat:quagmire:

Server appears to be off to a good start, really enjoying it so far.

Great responses from all the players who have chose to gather on our server. Super stoked to see this take off!

Since we are getting populated, we will be adding Air Drops to the server. So when there are 30 or more players online, keep an eye on the sky!!!

Dat Boom Boom Pow :dance:

A modest bump.

Air Drops starting at a population of 30 players. If we get 20 people to vote on this forum we will change it to 25 player pop.

Im gonna be playin

30+ people on now!

Working on an arena for PVP events and prizes!

Husah!

40+ on the server now!