Secret US Military Video of Secretive Acrobatic Special Forces Unit in Action

The tape is so secret that the NSA is already on their way to kill me, you, our families, pets, neighbours, villages, towns, cities, counties, states and countries.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8697486/Run_Through_The_Smoke.jpg

yeah, +1 scanlines, +1 lol camera

-1 brightness

wtf is going on in this picture?

A Secretive Special Forces Acrobatic Unit is using their acrobatic prowess to evade enemy bullets, as a press camera looks on.

The cameraman and reporter were later found dead, with their throats slit and all footage but this last bit of tape destroyed.

To this day, the Department of Defense has denied that the unit, which they refer to as the “Gymnasts”, were responsible for the deaths of the reporter and his cameraman. They have also denied that anyone who has watched the tape has been killed, but we all know the NSA is coming to kill us right now.

Cool.

Well, I figured that, but you could be lying! For all I know, it could be a HEAVILY EDITED SEX POSE!

This could be true. Who truly knows. Maybe it i-

<THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN CENSORED BY THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE.>

American acrobatics flip around like pansies they no stand up to big brute prowess of in face spetsnaz who rape with force of million black bear

maybe if not so stupid american go buy camera that work well instead of look shittings for aesthetic purposes so can see what is goings on in motion pictures here presented

maybe if not so bad grammar spetsnaz get better grammar, stupid american could work what spetsnaz saying and do what speech presented here