September 2021 - News - s&box

I rewrote the way network variables are written to be more agile. Entities can have classes that have lists of classes that have classes that have lists of classes now. It can recurse pretty much forever.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://sbox.facepunch.com/news/sept2021
8 Likes

make sure you scan the bigmatt qr code for a free s&box key

4 Likes

BROOOOOOOOOOO IM IN THE DEVBLOG, MY NAME IS IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT OF THE TWITCH API PICTURE

1 Like

Bro thanks for the key! It says 2 more are available if anyone else wants one

2 Likes

I got rickrolled. Fuck.
Extremely productive month; great work to everyone as always! Exciting progress.

1 Like

The inspector to see the UI elements is just amazing, it’s beautiful to see honestly.

1 Like

Nice as Allways.

2 Likes

rr never gets old

1 Like

Nice, hope this will get available for the 1 score devs or everyone soon, can’t wait :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Same, though I’m only 22 days away from working on community development for this game.

1 Like

im at those bloody 9 months

1 Like

When u get to see these posts before deleteion, it’s great!

1 Like

fantastic work ladies and gents :crazy_face:

1 Like

The VRAD3 still works only in the CPU?

if yes… It will be possible to process this directly on a GPU in some point in the future?

1 Like

The work you’ve done on Ui, networking and many other things just in this devblog alone is really exciting! This is by far the most detailed essays of the game patches i’ve ever seen

1 Like

Good update as always!

1 Like

Where is Ms. Chair?

2 Likes

Really hope we can use the widgets for HUD/UI, I’d love to let users customize the positioning of their HUD to their liking.

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like