Serious Ragdoll Problem

This has actually happened before, but I didn’t mind it until just now. For some apparent reason, SOME of my ragdolls are becoming stiff non-posable props. I don’t know what is going on here whether I placed them in the wrong folder (the addons folder), or something just wrong with my Gmod, cause I know my Gmod is packed with errors every time I try to do something.

Here’s pics to prove it:

Does ANYONE know what the hell is going on here? I can’t live with this forever you know…

Did you recompile them yourself or modify them in any way? Cause it seems as if their collisionmodels and not collisionjoints.

did you spawn something scary on the map? because the spy seems scared shitless, ending up with skid marks in his underpants

Naw, didn’t modify them at all. Also, some of them used to work, but now they are like that. Any other ideas?

It looks like they lost their .phy file or something. Are they spawning as effects or just stiff ragdolls?

Stiff ragdolls. Perhaps it’s their .phy file that’s the problem. I’ll give it a shot.

I hawe same problem with Left 4 Dead ragdolls!