Server browser not showing US servers

So last month, my server browser suddenly don’t show any more US servers. But this doesn’t restrict me from entering server hosting from the us because I can still join the ones that are save in my favorite or using the ip in their own community website or using gametracker. Most of the servers in my server browser now are Asian, European and servers with Garry’s Mod title. This have happen in the past but after waiting a few days it go away. This time it won’t go away, no matter what. I tried reinstalling the Gmod and deleting all of my addons but the server browser still stay the same. I’m currently living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, South East Asia.

Here are pictures of all the servers i found in the source server browser and the korean gamemodes in the official server browser.

Valve’s master servers only give you a set amount of servers in your region, since you said you were in Asia, it’ll only show you Asian servers, perhaps some more from slightly further out.

You can still favourite and direct connect if you have a particular server in mind.

I played gmod since the launch of gmod 13 for about a 1000 hours and during those times the server browser shows US servers, but I wonder why the region separation happens now

Because Valve decided Steam Matchmatchmaking API must only return local servers. It’s been like this for a long time now, ever since they put it into TF2.