Server Console not showing all events

UPDATE: FIXED, no need to worry, please close the topic!

Hi All,

I’m a member on the Skeestorm BuildRP server (www.skeestorm.com/buildrp) and am having some problems with the console.

The issue is that I can’t see events that are happening such as when people spawn props etc, however the owner of the server has been telling me that I should be able to. I know this is happening to at least one other member on the site so it would be greatly appreciated if somebody could help me out :slight_smile:

This is what I was told by the owner regarding the console: “You can see what people spawn. I’m not sure what is wrong with yours then. Usually you can see what everyone spawns. In server console you can see far more, like what toolguns people use, admin commands, ect.”

However I don’t see any of that, I see people chats, and when people leave/enter the game but none of the above which I should be able to see. So, I’m wondering if there is some section in my config file etc, that needs to be modified so that I can see all of the above or if this is something that may be a server-side issue.

Cheers,

Praetorian_TMOTC