Server crash!

I host a 44 slot DarkRP server and it crashes one time a day, sometimes more.
Can someone please find a solution or cause and help me with it, because my server is getting pretty popular and i would like to have it up full time.
I do not have any uncommon messages in the logs/console.

Do you have a clue as to what the crash problem is? Any logs? last message before crash? I dont know much about darkrp, but i host a TTT server that used to crash all the time due to crazy ragdolls breaking physics. Can you try to find a cause?

Do you have wire on it?

I have ragdolls disabled and a lot of tools too, nothing is able to break physics and i do not get any messages before it crashes.
A guy was helping me before, he asked to upload my .dmp files and more but then i never heard of him again, his name was: code_gs
I do not know what to do …

[editline]10th December 2013[/editline]

I do not have wiremod in my server.

Are you using Falco’s Prop Protection?
That’s obligatory if you own a server. Especially if it’s DarkRP.
Use the settings to limit mingy things. Also make sure to ban huge props.

I use it and i have banned all the huge props, i also have blocked the buggy constrain tools and i use a anti propkill script that ghosts all props that are spawned in until nobody is in the prop.
I’ll take a look at all the settings again!

do you have tdm cars?? i used to have tdm but removed them cause the made my server crash 3-4 times each day. i have seen other servers with the same problem.

I completely agree with you.
TDM cars are very volatile and may cause server instability.

I use TDM cars but the server did crash before i installed TDM cars, it should not be the problem.

[editline]11th December 2013[/editline]

I use TDM cars but the server did crash before i installed TDM cars, it should not be the problem.