Server Crashing due to map HELP PLS :(

Hi, so i spent about 40 years making this map of mine, this map causes engine hunk overflow in css and garrysmod however is fixed by using ‘r_hunkalloclightmaps 0’… anyway thats not the issue, single player works fine for as long as i want and causes no crashes however upon applying the map to a server it causes the srcds.exe to crash about 3 or 4 minutes after it starts every single time without fail, i was given a .mdmp file and in it i got the following reports:

Please don’t give me a solution such as “remove the map” or anything that isn’t to do with the map because i am 100% sure the map is causing it and removing it isn’t an option… if anyone knows what could cause this inside my map i can make appropriate changes and feedback to you, pls help and thanks in advance!

Can you recompile the map and past the logs here? I think you might have a leak somewhere.

I recompiled, there was a reported prop outside the map however this hasn’t caused any visible errors ingame (all shadows work and there are no strange bugs, however i have now fixed this and will recompile while i go out soon. Here are the logs, there are also some non game breaking errors that i will try to fix later on:

EDIT: as you can see the limits of the map are extremely full and i have cut corners by turning many pieces of world geometry into model geometry such as some window and door frames, could these models be the cause of the crashes?

you miss a texture called ’ walpaper’ and a couple of props inside the map need to be set to prop_physics’
besides that, I don’t see anything out of the ordinary.
also, having a entity outside yhe map will cause a leak and can potentially crash your server. remove the prop, recompile and try again.

Alright, it will take me a while to do that and reply to this thread so give me a few hours i have to go out too, i’ll get back to you, thanks for your help so far :slight_smile:

no problem! I have college right now so I have no clue when I will be able to reply but I’m sure someone else will be able to help you while I’m gone.