Server Crashing

Every like 6-8 hours, my Gmod server (SRCDS) just stops working. I have uploaded the dump file to a website that supposedly reads them, and the results can be found here: http://dumps.metastruct.uk.to/dumper.py?dump=srcds_2117156_crash_2014_6_11T1_18_40C0.mdmp&key=iO3dzSOMEOp7FgeMPZslikrIg9tNoFl-FDoDeF2MztaSMirSPgWp2PgEsSyNacVkBV-K2Lrgj6pesGYb4vuR5Jy52jsY3mI99R0lLUUahkXSb2IJfwRBx26fuuoiqlsk0749SN0Dhv1HDL_5FEJXeH42Exuuyj49HJuvVa32crg=

Anyways, this can get really annoying, especially when the serve rhas almost 40 players. I do not have time to remove individual addons, as said, it happens every 6-8 hours. Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

1. According to your console log, this is a crash-on-startup.
  2. If you are going to do +host_workshop_collection, you should have an authkey.

I do have an authkey…Added to the startup as “+authkey [AUTHKEY HERE].” And when you say crash-on-startup, I’m not 100% sure what you mean by that, because it doesn’t crash for a while. But maybe I’m just an idiot and not familiar with these terms.

The log specifies that the server immediately crashed after mounting content, not after 6-8 hours. Also, it should be **-**authkey

Well, after playing for a few hours and it crashes, I check the server and theres a windows that says “Srcds has stopped working.” Then, it creates the mdmp file.