Server fails to load anything?

Server won’t load TTT or won’t load any sandbox tools?

in sandbox it says: [gamemodes/sandbox/entities/weapons/gmod_tool/stool.lua:132] table index is nil

in TTT it says:
Couldn’t include file ‘autorun/client/’ (File not found) (<nowhere>)
Couldn’t include file ‘terrortown2/gamemode/cl_init.lua’ (File not found) (<nowhere>)
There was a problem opening the gamemode file ‘terrortown2/gamemode/cl_init.lua’

and a bunch of these errors for different TTT sweps:
[entities/ttt_basegrenade_proj/shared.lua:14] attempt to call global ‘AccessorFuncDT’ (a nil value)

I am no where near capable of answering this question. But. I think what’s happening is that you have an addon breaking everything… I could be wrong by a long shot. Also. Your autorun folder for your lua is gone, check that,

Cleaned out the addons though

I think im having the same issue as you… Are you getting stuck when you get to sending client info on your server? Make sure you put “sv_defaultgamemode terrortown” in your game.cfg, I don’t think it works anymore with the server.cfg…

It should actually be in autoexec.cfg because srcds launches this once the server is started and never again unless the server is fully restarted. There’s no reason to loop the default gamemode every map change.

By the way, my I had my sv_defaultgamemode in my server.cfg, and everytime I restarted my server I would be either sandbox or base gamemode. I put sv_defaultgamemode “terrortown” in my game.cfg out of experimentation and it fixed the issue just fine. It wont fuck anything up. Trust me dude.

[editline]20th October 2011[/editline]

By the way you should delete all your gamemodes from your server and do a quick update. The lastest version of of each should be installed on your server, then restart. This might be a base gamemode issue so im thinking you might have a corrupted file in there or something. It’s worth a try…