Server Files deleting themselves?

Alright so I own a prop hunt server on nfo. I am using the prop hunt files located on the workshop, with fretta and all. My issue is this: upon map change several key files are deleted. I can’t find any reason for this. My host is NFO. I can’t explain a cause, and both the host and I have wiped the server several times. The only addons I have are pointshop 1 and ULX. So I assume something may be wrong with my gamemode or something. I’ll give you an example log entry:

[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'lua/autorun/developer_functions.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'lua/autorun/game_hl2.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'lua/autorun/client/demo_recording.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'lua/autorun/client/gm_demo.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/cl_init.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/shared.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/ai_translations.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/weapons/weapon_base/sh_anim.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_point.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_ai/cl_init.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_ai/shared.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_anim.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_entity/cl_init.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/base_entity/shared.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/entities/prop_effect.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/effects/base.lua' (<nowhere>)
[AddCSLuaFile] Couldn't find 'gamemodes/base/entities/effects/dof_node.lua' (<nowhere>)

Usually something like above pops up, and everything crashes. I wiped the server again this morning, and I’m only gonna put the “fretta” and “prop_hunt” files on, with 2 or 3 maps, see if it does it again. I’ll post a full log of it. As I’ve said, the prop_hunt init and cl_init, server config files, and some other files are deleted. This causes the server to crash, and if left the server repairs it by defaulting to sandbox and gm_construct.

Someone might has access to your server. You can’t delete lua files using Lua unless you’re using external modules, which I assume you aren’t.

Contact NFO about it, someone could have access to your server like ms333 said above. There is no way to be deleting files like this without some sort of direct server access.