Server frequent Crashes and lag

Normally my server would run and then crash every now and then. But its been getting worse everyday for the past two weeks.Its at the point very loyal members of my server aren’t playing on it anymore. In addition to teh crashes there have been many lag-waves I say waves because they can take up to a minute. And in addition I run a TTT server witth a ragdoll removing addon and a prop spamming removal addon.

If I need to show additional information I will but I don’t think it’ll be necessary.

Please leave your experience with lag-waves and crashes in the comments. It would be more appreciated if you can tell me a solution or where to go for the best solution (a.k.a. a different site)

I need to know if its my error(Bad addon, etc.)

or

If its the host’s error

Bump

bump

I don’t have any solution, my server crashed like 6 times in 2 days.

Mine is doing a lot worse, I need some kind of option.

To find out if it’s a bad addon: Remove all addons, and add them back one by one, starting the server after each addition and seeing if it crashes. If it crashes as often as you say it does, this shouldn’t be a problem.

If that doesn’t yield any promise (eg, server crashes with no addons), then it’s the host’s error or your config. If the above fails, could you post an edited version of your config file (removing sensitive information such as rcon passwrod), and the specifications for your server.

Try adding this into your server, It may help.

garrysmod/lua/autorun/server/ make a folder called networkvars.lua and add this code into it.

This may not fix it, but at least for me It helps with lag.