Server help :-)

A couple of questions for anyone helpful :slight_smile:

1. I have two servers at the moment, one serious RP and one build server. Is there anyway to make a command so that people can enter something in chat (eg !joinroleplay etc) and the person will automatically join the other server?

2. Is there anyway to make an automatic donation system to do with using yoru steamID on a website or something?

3. On DarkRP how can I change the run speed of a specific team? (Eg So police can run a little bit faster then thief’s or whatever.)

Any help would be very much appreciated thanks in advance!

1.[lua]
function ChatHook( ply, text )
if string.find(text,"!joinrp") then
ply:ConCommand(“connect ip.adress”)
end
end
hook.Add( “OnPlayerChat”, “JoinRP”, ChatHook )
[/lua]

1. I’ve seen it done, requires SQL/PHP

3.[lua]
function CPGoZoom()
for k, v in pairs(player.GetAll()) do
if v:Team() == TEAM_POLICE then
v:SetRunSpeed(260)
end
end
end
[/lua]

Also, use the question’s fourm in the Lua section next time. (:

Wow cheers that was really nice of you thanks mate :-)… I’m lua inapt though lol. Well I understand the very VERY basic is all/. Which folders do I stick these lines into or whatever?

And sorry I could’t decide what topic it should go under -.-

-Bump-

Sorry, put them in a folder path like this:

addons/<Random Name>/lua/autorun/shared.lua

Thought occurs to me, the second code thing need’s to be hooked in. I’ll leave the hook up to you.

This helped me out too

Hi, I tried that first code on my own server, to connect to my other, but it didn’t work :frowning:
I tried to force myself to connect to the other server via ULX CEXEC, but I get this error: “FCVAR_SERVER_CAN_EXECUTE prevented server running command: connect”. Does that mean that it is impossible to do now?