Server hosting suggestions for my gamemode

So, I’ve already began development for my new gamemode the past week and I’m looking into hosting a public server for play testing. I’m fine with a 12-16 player slot server and I’m not looking to spend more than $10-$20 monthly for now.
I’d love to hear your recommendations based on what hosts you’ve had positive experiences with~

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum, not sure where to ask this. :cry:

If you know what you’re doing, and you’re actually working on something new, feel free to add me on Steam.
I’m sure I can provide a game server for free while you’re just beta testing or in development.
Otherwise - I’d advsie you use GMCHosting

If you’re just looking for a small server with not many addons, or players than GMC Hosting is the way to go. Don’t get me wrong they have great high-end servers as well too.

But if you’re looking for your own server (dedicated box) I recommend OVH.

If you don’t know what you’re doing and want your own dedicated machine then also check out GMC.

https://gmchosting.com/

ovh has really shitty support, and ye i have experience with them. buy off of someone who is partnered with ovh but runs their own thing with their own support, you’re better of doing that other than having one of the support techs trip on a wire to your machine and have it black out for days.