Server issue's could use help :)

So there are a few issues.

1. Can’t Fly/Ghost/Noclip what ever you want to call it (Yes I tried /fly and Shift+L) To no prevail couldn’t get it to work.
  2. Most commands are not really working, it is accepting them but not implementing them into effect.

Here is what i’ve done
added my self as owner using this command

ownerid steamid6 "Name" "reason"

I did it a few times to make sure it worked and it did say I am in the system so I am owner.

Also Side Question:
Is there a plugin or some sort of addon that allows the use of the building bp and hammer to place/upgrade doors with it. I saw it on a server and thought it was really cool feature.

Server Hosting Company:
NFO Servers

Oxide Version:

Doors is now a craftable item press tab and under construction you will find all the doors and the other one in the console type ownerid steamid name and it works for me i dont give a reason and it works

Alright well I added myself to owner but no commands seem to be accepted.

Either you did it wrong, or perhaps you did it while on the server? (reconnect to server to have it initialize your auth level)

In ownerid you have to fill in steamID (NUMBER) not the name…

so it will look like : ownerid 12345678901 “adminname” “reason”

You have to key this in users.cfg with your server offlline! ( or no changes will be made)

Also Side Question:
Is there a plugin or some sort of addon that allows the use of the building bp and hammer to place/upgrade doors with it. I saw it on a server and thought it was really cool feature.

see http://oxidemod.org/plugins/categories/rust-experimental.24/

Yea I fixed all my server issues, the only thing I would like help with is that plugin I described. I went through all those pages and saw nothing that described it. But I know it is a thing because I saw it on a server.

Never heard of this. That said, there are lots of servers out there running custom/private plugins. I have about 10 such plugins on my server that I wrote and never published and have no intention of doing so.

those are 2 plugins you are talking about…

Build plugin & building grades or http://oxidemod.org/plugins/enhanced-hammer.1439/

I don’t think either of these 2 last support the new doors, but I could be wrong.