Server list... I mean.. there's no server list... WHAT DO I DO?

I’m really sorry if I’m repeating the living crap out of posts like these but after an hour I haven’t been able to find my solution.

Not a single server pops up when I join the renewed Rust. Not one… ok just tha… no… not one.

When I try to join the server, just a random server my friend is on, through the console, I type client.connect <IP+PORT> and nothing.

I made a screeny of what the console responds but I don’t really think it’s that important to share as people are usually scared of links and the console is being a dick anyway.

That said, HELP ME AND I’LL MAKE YOU THE BEST LEMON JUICE THERE IS… or at least try…

Cheers. If you help me. Otherwise go f yourself :x

I am having the same problem as well. I have not seen any clear solution yet, which leads me to believe that Facepunch has not found a solution yet. We will have to wait until they get their act together and sort these issues out. You would think with everyone funding them $20 per copy they would be able to have the resources to do this. Guess will find out if it was worth the $20.

Go into your Steam folder and find the steamapps folder, then the common folder. From there find the Rust folder. In the Rust folder, find Rustclient.exe. Right click the file, choose properties->compatibility and on that tab all the way at the bottom check off Run As Administrator. You will need to run this game from the EXE. This will give you a work-around to make the server list populate however the Steam Community will be unavailable to you while you are playing and if you alt-tab your game will likely crash.

Thank you this actually worked for me, but then i get disconnected because Easy Anti Cheat was disconnected… How do i fix that, prob by running it via steam, which then doesnt allow me to play… perfect

^ This.